What exactly do you receive with Sharpe Trade’s ‘Mastering Markets, Short-Term Trading Course‘?
The Video Course Materials itself …
- Trading Principles relating to Psychology
- Trading Principles relating to the actual construction of a Professional Short-Term Trading portfolio
- The first process as a ‘Beginning Strategy’, why this strategy works, and several variations of that strategy
- Momentum Trading (two separate strategies are outlined)
- A few different, yet simple technical studies that used by Dan and the other traders at Sharpe Trade, LLC.
- Examples of various trade ‘setups’
- Trade management techniques that can be used for swing trading stocks, forex or futures
- Further specifications as to being ‘risk advantaged’ or ‘positive expectancy’.
- Constructing your own ‘Portfolio Mandate’ and the career paths available to a Trader
- Intra-day Trading and Reversals
The Supplemental Library of information on the Sharpe Trade Forums …
- Common Tenants to Every Trading Strategy You Will Encounter
- The Morning Routine with a View of Major Markets
- Daily Routine of a Trader
- Evening Routine of a Trader
- Record-keeping necessary at the end of the Month and Monthly Technical Review
- An Explanation of the Process behind the “Sharpe Income” project
- Further checks on the principles of the construction of a professional Short-Term Trading portfolio
- Your First $100,000; the attitude necessary as well as an outline of how to accomplish this
- The History of the “Live Teaching Account” and Lessons to be Gleaned from that History
- How the ‘Beginning Strategy’ relates to Emergencies in your life …
- What exactly is ‘discretion’ in trading?
- A Comprehensive List of the Trading Strategies, listing each strategies characteristics, which complements an understanding of how to incorporate strategies within a short-term trading portfolio.
- Trading Confidence
- Another entire strategy: Trading Small Cap Stocks!
And we are currently continuing to expand that ‘Supplemental Library’ on the forums that serves the kernel of the Short-Term Trading course itself; which will soon include trades that were recorded, live, as they happened!